Prevention of arteriosclerosis is the primary prevention of arteriosclerosis. It is mainly aimed at the risk factors of arteriosclerosis for preventive treatment
1. Unchangeable factors, including gender and age.
2. Dyslipidemia is the most important risk factor of atherosclerosis. Statins can control blood lipid and delay arteriosclerosis.
3. Blood pressure should be controlled below 130 mmHg / 80mg.
4. Smoking and passive smoking, smoking can increase the incidence of this disease by 2-6 times. In recent years, it is advocated to prohibit smoking in public places.
5. It is suggested that the fasting blood glucose should be controlled at 7 mmol / L.
6. Others, including light diet, active exercise, good mood, weight control, etc.
Although hemorrhoids is not a serious disease, it makes people "restless"
To avoid mosquito bites, you need a friend with smelly feet?
German restoration mummy face, found to be a black child, ancient Egyptians all like this?
The highest yield is 1081 kg! Breaking the high yield record of rice in Guizhou
Geese breeding skills, see you are also a senior goose grower!